Friday, January 15, 2021

Is this the first? Crevice Garden conference/study day

This may be the first all-crevice rock garden event I am aware of. NARGS is hosting an all-day zoom conference: Saturday Feb 6th.  11am-5:30pm EST (you can watch it later if you are in a different time zone, luckily!

The CREVICE GARDEN VIRTUAL STUDY DAY

$25 for members, $50 for non-. My talk is mere business and pales in comparison to the diverse fun coming from the other five presenters, including the anticipated lecture debut of Susan Sims. Also, Talks will be nice and bite-sized. 

The nice thing about online events is that you can pick your own booze or snacks, and whether you wear pants or not. I enjoyed a green cocktail (gin and chartreuse) to honor a cactus club meeting last night. 

What will you bring to the event? 

(click above if you have not decided)




2 comments:

danger garden said...

Lookie what I spy on that bookshelf just behind the cuppa...

Kenton J. Seth said...

Ha ha! Indeed- that's the "just read, lend to friends" shelf... I already regret not buying more copies of "Fearless..." because it's really hard to decide who gets the ones I did buy...