Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Thorncandy.





 Echinocereus triglochidiantus f. inermis


I just read that Escobaria vivapara grows most western states and three provinces in Canada. CANADA.  Those cold, windy ones in the middle.  Not a houseplant.

Escobaria sneedii
Wasn't going to leave this gem at our old rental.  That came with us. I chopped it to pieces which are all a bunch of babies now.

Sexxxy. Aw, come to daddy. 
Need me to help ya down with a front-end-loader next time I come visit? Yeah, you can come live in my front yard.

Mammillaria meiacantha

A White Sands Echinocereus becomes the host to Castilleja integra in a garden I did for a friend.

Echinocereus x roetterii

1 comment:

Mary said...

I have to admit that I also try to lure rocks to follow me home when I'm out hiking