Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Let's get sick on Candy

Pelargonium quercetorum
The foliage smells amazing. I grow it for that. I forget it flowers.

Chamerion (Epilobium) latifolium, I guess. Pitkin Co, CO

Astragalus spatulatus on Mt. Garfield, Mesa Co, CO

Dracocephalum botryoides blooms for a long time. 
Pastels are for grannies. But I love this plant.

Mondardells odoratissima ssp. glauca; I got the seed hiking in the LaSals of Utah or the Raggeds in Colorado. Either way, it's a mint, it's a tiny woody bush, tea from the leaves is actually worth it, and this pictures was taken on an unusual day when it was not being romped on by butterflies. 
This species really hasn't been commonly commercially available, but guess who (Click on that) will deliver it to your door this year. 
Now you're out of excuses not to grow it.

No comments: